cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin login (backend not working) / Site is down / error SQLSTATE[42S01]

Admin login (backend not working) / Site is down / error SQLSTATE[42S01]

Hello,

I have the Magento Version 1.7.0.2 and had some issues and I wanted to make my database to an earlier version. But I think I went to far back with the version. (and the old Version came back)

Then this came up:

There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Now my Admin login (backend) is not working anymore and the site is deactivated. How can I solve the problem with FileZilla? Can someone help me please? Now I want my latest Version back, from my last database backup.

Thank you.

This is my Error report.  

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‚tima_permission_variable‘ already exists
Trace:
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(644): Mage::exception(‚Mage_Core‘, ‚Error in file: …‘)
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(‚upgrade‘, ‚1.6.1.1‘, ‚1.6.1.2‘)
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(‚1.6.1.1‘, ‚1.6.1.2‘)
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
shop/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
shop/index.php(89): Mage::run(“, ’store‘)
#8 {main}

1 REPLY 1

Re: Admin login (backend not working) / Site is down / error SQLSTATE[42S01]

You are using Magento version 1.7.0.2

But it seems that the database is for an earlier version of Magento as it runs upgrade scripts to update the database tables : modifyResourceDb(‚upgrade‘, ‚1.6.1.1‘, ‚1.6.1.2‘)

The upgrade script fails because the table already exists:

Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‚tima_permission_variable‘ already exists

I suggest to drop the table "tima_permission_variable". The script will recreate the table and the error will be fixed.

Maxime Coudreuse, developer of Product Manager for Magento: User-friendly product editor with customizable grid interface and category tree for Magento 1 and 2