cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affiliate Plus - help needed on how to show “Affiliate” option for specific customer group only.

Affiliate Plus - help needed on how to show “Affiliate” option for specific customer group only.

Hi everyone,

To save time I will cut to the chase and tell about the issue.

The problem:

I am building a site for a friend to help him start a small family business, so I told him to go and get "Affiliate plus" and oh boy I never new these extensions can be money drain and a milking business.

Anyway, I want the option "Affiliate" that shows currently on all registered customer groups to only show for "Partner" customer group. I have no idea what to do, I tried deleting some options to try and see if it works but sadly I failed.

So my question is, how do I assign "Affiliate" to only show up on the dashboard for "Partner" only customer group?

You would save my life here, as I am about to launch the site in 2 days and I just got stuck Smiley Frustrated

Other talk:

I tried asking the company that sells it, they link me other extensions to buy or I get told "you have to pay then we can help you." Also send us your Username/password etc.. etc.. you guys know the drill. Not trying to blame them as that is their business.

Thank you everyone for your time and helpful tips,

1 REPLY 1

Re: Affiliate Plus - help needed on how to show “Affiliate” option for specific customer group only.

See if this affiliate extension for Magento helps you out;

Jorhna Affiliate Extension for Magento

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service