cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle Price shows different on list page vs. product page.

Bundle Price shows different on list page vs. product page.

I have a dynamically priced Bundle Product.

It's composed of two products, product A ($10) and product B ($5).

They're part of the Bundle via a required checkbox where they're both selected by default.

On my product page, the output price for the Bundle Product is $15.

On my listing pages, the output price for the Bundle Product is $5.

Why is it displaying differently depending on the page?  I want for my listing page to also show $15.  Although I've tried changing /template/bundle/catalog/product/price.phtml, I'm wondering if I'm looking at the wrong file (the price on the product page seems to be changed via Javascript somehow, not sure).

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bundle Price shows different on list page vs. product page.

No one has any thoughts?  This is actually the third thread I've posted on this forum in the last half year or so, and I've unfortunately never really gotten much of any help at all (1 reply ever I think), so I'm starting to feel discouraged about these forums as being a potentially helpful resource.

Hi @Testerossah

Can you share your List page and Product View Page URL? So I can check and help you out.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Just updated the app today and on the product page, the bundle price is not being displayed. However, it shows on the list page. Not a big deal, but this was working before so I'm not sure why it's not working anymore. Have you ever wanted to remove a large number of pages from a PDF? Delete PDF Pages allows you to delete pdf pages online multiple pages. This feature is also known as 2pdf.com “split,” “remove,” or “extract.” You will also know how to delete pages from pdf.

Also, choosing paperless banking spares you the clutter of years of old bills and bank statements. Storing them online spares your space while usually providing better organization. When you want all your financial records in one place, it's still much neater to save an electronic database of fake bank deposit generator statements, storing an extra copy on an external hard-drive or CD. That way you're not dependent upon the Internet or your CPU's hard-drive for all your valuable documents. A couple of CD's take up a lot less space than a filing cabinet! (That's why they're called compact disks!). There are plenty of user-friendly financial software programs that enable you to keep track of every deposit, direct debit, or bill paid. And they never make mistakes in subtraction!

A bundle price discrepancy occurs when an online store displays one price for a bundle on the list page and a different price once the customer clicks through to view the product details on the product page. This inconsistency can cause confusion for customers and may affect their purchase decision as well as their overall satisfaction with their shopping experience. To ensure that customers have an enjoyable shopping experience, it's important for retailers to make sure that bundle prices are consistent throughout their website. The best way to do this is by regularly checking prices across both pages and correcting any discrepancies as soon as they occur.

https://www.covidtests.co.uk/