cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS in Magento Admin

SOLVED

CSS in Magento Admin

Am i able to insert a CSS command directly through Magento Admin? Or do i have to edit it in root files.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: CSS in Magento Admin

Goto Magento Root directory and edit the boxes.css file from below path: Root/skin/adminhtml/default/default/boxes.css and add your CSS command as you want to display.

Let us know if you require any further query/concern regarding the same.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

View solution in original post

For your purpose, Goto below path and edit styles.css file: Magento_root/skin/frontend/myPakage/myTheme/css/styles.css

Edit the file and Add your code you require to display on frontend.

Eric Baily

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Goto Magento Root directory and edit the boxes.css file from below path: Root/skin/adminhtml/default/default/boxes.css and add your CSS command as you want to display.

Let us know if you require any further query/concern regarding the same.

Eric Baily

thanks for providing that answer, just an extension to my question, am i able to style store view switcher through magento admin panel? @websolution  

Are you talking about frontend or backend? What do you mean by "style" word, does this means you want to change content, css, etc?

Can you please elaborate.

Eric Baily

i created a store view and i got a store view dropdown box, however, how am i able to shift, change color, font with this dropdownbox? am i able to do it thru magento admin panel? or accessing the root file instead. @AddWebSolution

For your purpose, Goto below path and edit styles.css file: Magento_root/skin/frontend/myPakage/myTheme/css/styles.css

Edit the file and Add your code you require to display on frontend.

Eric Baily