cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable product dependent dropdowns issue

Configurable product dependent dropdowns issue

Hello, i have a problem with my shop. After i create a configurable product with 2 drop-downs (Size: A or B and Packages for each: 100 or 200 for A … and 500 or 1000 for size B ) even my combination are just those that i mentioned, in front end the combination are mixed (example: Size A can be matched with all 4 packages instead of just first 2, 100 and 200, same thing happens when select size B ). I need to mention that i have a theme installed on my magento.

Why i have this issue? I’m waiting for your answer as fast as you can. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Configurable product dependent dropdowns issue

Hi,

I think you haven't created configurable product properly. Check the blog article to create them again and check if the issue is solved. If still you find same problem, let me know with the screenshot of frontend or website URL where you are getting this issue.
http://www.magentech.com/documentation/how-to-create-a-configurable-product/

Hello again... I managed to found that is a bug from magento version 1.9.2.4, so i tested the same thing on a 1.8 version of magento fresh installed and it worked so far. 

What can i do now? i tried to migrate my shop on 2.0 and i got a lot of bugs errors and i tried to develop them for days.

Is there a chance to solve that bug in 1.9.2.4? thank you

It would be a better idea if you try the same in freshly installed Magento 1.9.2.4. If it works properly, it means there is some problem either with custom theme or it is having conflict with other extension.

Let me know what happens when you try using fresh 1.9.2.4.

Hello, I am facing the exact same problem in 1.9.2.4. How did you manage to resolve it?