cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not display thumbnails for bundle options in checkout

Do not display thumbnails for bundle options in checkout

For such a simple problem I'm having a lot of problems finding where the code is that I need to change!

So far I have identified that the option's name, price, and thumbnail are all coming from this line:

<dd><?php echo $_formatedOptionValue['full_view'] ?></dd>

in this file:  /app/design/frontend/package/theme/template/checkout/cart/item/default.phtml

that is declared earlier in the same file with:

$_formatedOptionValue = $this->getFormatedOptionValue($_option)

Some more digging led me to believe that this is referencing /app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Block/Cart/Item/Renderer.php but I'm not sure whether that is right. I do see that function being defined, but either it's the wrong copy or I haven't gone deep enough, since it is calling some kind of Mage::helper and I no longer have any idea what's going on or where to look next.

What file do I need to change so that in the shopping cart, the options for bundled items do not show their thumbnails?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Do not display thumbnails for bundle options in checkout

UPDATE: I have confirmed it's not a bundle thing - simple projects with custom images also display them in the cart, so I assume it's any option with an image.

Does anyone have any leads, solutions, or even just ideas? Thank you so much.

Re: Do not display thumbnails for bundle options in checkout

I'm sorry to keep bumping the same thread but I really need help with this. Does anyone have any ideas?