cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecommerce conf. data

Ecommerce conf. data

I Get the ecommerce details from my bank, but the name convention is different than the one in magento, would you plz help me to match between them

What i get from bank:

Merchant Name     
Merchant ID       
Access Code      
Secure Hash Secret 1 

What magento required:

Processor ID
Merchant ID
Password

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ecommerce conf. data

Which payment gateway are you trying to use? Typically you will use a payment gateway that sits between Magento and your merchant bank account and takes payment from customers. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply

I am trying to use the "saved  CC", so i have to conf. the payment service

but i found that the required data is different to the data i get from my bank (the data in my post)

"Saved cc" is not a dummy payment method and doesn't provide any functionality other than saving credit card details. It's typically not advised to use this payment gateway. 

You will need to set up an account with a payment gateway, e.g. PayPal, SagePay, Authorize.net, WorldPay, or whoever is local in your country. You will provide your merchant account details to them. You will then need to use a built-in or third party magento extension in order to then integrate with that service.

There is no username and password configuration for the Saved CC payment method in Magento.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thanks tom,

plz not that i am not a magento expert, it's the first time to use it

so, would u plz explain in more details

Also, i can not find my country (Egypt) in merchant countries list  

Here's an introduction: http://resources.shopwired.co.uk/articles/receiving-payments/introduction

You cannot sell online with only a merchant account with your bank. You need to have a relationship with a payment gateway.

I think PayFort is reasonably popular in Egypt, so that might be one company to look into. It seems like they have their own extension for Magento 1: https://github.com/payfort/magento-payfort

----