cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when login to magento admin - Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit()

Error when login to magento admin - Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit()

Hi,

i get this error whe i try to login to magento admin, i upgraded to magento 1.9.1.1.

And when i login to admin i get this error ;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit() in /home/accounttest/xxxx.com/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Session.php on line 135

If i refresh the page then i can login to admin.

Tried to clear cache sessions etc..

Permissions are correct 777 on var

Still not working

Can anybody help?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error when login to magento admin - Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit()

Are you storing your sessions to the VAR folder? Can you delete the sessions folder?

If you are storing your Sessions in REDIS or the DB can you temp switch to files to see if you can login?

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Re: Error when login to magento admin - Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit()

Hi Brent,

I am getting this on an upgrade from 1.7 to 1.9:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http::sendHeadersAndExit() in /app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Session.php on line 135

Most issues we had were resolved by extensions but this one appears to be core.

I switched to <![CDATA[files]]> and the same issue occurs. We are using Redis.

An reinstall of Redis didnt solve it either.

Refreshing after the error does allow us access and frontend is operational as normal.

I have read it could be a module trying to upgrade but this doesnt make sense...

Any ideas?

Regards,

Dan

1, recompile if source compiler is turned on

2, check if you have Mage folder and Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http in it in local or community, if so, it might be out dated and need to be reimplemented.

3, if 1 and 2 does not help, double check if Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http in core is upgraded and has method sendHeadersAndExit

Thank you very much KuafuSoft.

I had a Http.php in app/code/local/Mage/Core/Controller/Response - disabling this cleared it straight away.

Kind Regards.