cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Product

Export Product

Hi,

I have more than 100000 product in my  store. I want to export them but not exporting using admin .. how to export using SSh 

can anybody tell me the procedure please...

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Export Product

@cemk04 Either you have to write a custom script for this task or use some extension.As the catalog size is very large you will not be able to download  it at once.

You can try Custom Bulk Product Import + Export with Tier Pricing / Product Custom Options / Configurable Produc... extension as it allows to export data in batch.I have used this extension with 60000 products.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11336604/whats-the-best-way-to-export-huge-magento-catalogs

This has a fairly good solution for exporting to an XML, not the most elegant but it does illustrate the best way to write something that you can run at the command line easily to pull the catalog. Performance wise, your going to end up with problems if you do this as a task that runs often. You will want something a lot more robust if your going to do that, but for a one off you will be able to use something like the solution presented quite easily.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

After execute the script shwing error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 3221225472 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4 bytes) in /home/dietaryglobal/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 290

Here is my phpini file details

upload_max_filesize = 1024M
memory_limit = 536870912
post_max_size = 536870912
max_execution_time = 7200

Please advice...

Thanks

Hi,

How could I export the product first 5000 product.

Thanks