cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error

Fatal Error

So I wanted to get a slider for my website, so I downloaded MagicSlideShow. I installed it and ran it and it didnt work. I then deleted the file it uploaded onto my server. I know get this fatal randomly and i was wondering whats the problem and how to fix it.

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Magicslideshow_Helper_Settings' not found in/home/ssisport/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547

Warning: include(Mage.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ssisport/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Warning: include(Mage.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ssisport/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Mage.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/local:/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/community:/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/core:/home/ssisport/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ssisport/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Fatal error: Class 'Mage' not found in/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 244

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Mage.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/local:/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/community:/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/core:/home/ssisport/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ssisport/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Fatal error: Class 'Mage' not found in/home/ssisport/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Session.phpon line 108

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fatal Error

You didn't remove all the files, compare with the install package and and delete all the files from the extension.

I know this is a late advice but always make backup first if you are not sure what you are doing

Re: Fatal Error

That was it. I was just missing one file that i missed when i was deleting everything.

Thanks!