cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google maps error on onepage checkout

Google maps error on onepage checkout

Hey all,

I've an error I can't seem to locate. Can someone help me finding it?

On my webshop I get an error saying "referer not allowed map error". 

I think it is this line that is causing the error but the problem is I can't find it. 

<script src="http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyAEFVrUPMezMjjpaXXXBNIVuB2T9P-bmtg&sensor=false&v=3.17&sensor=false&libraries=geometry,places" type="text/javascript"></script>

Does anyone know where I can find this part? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Google maps error on onepage checkout

@jolu It might be on footer section.. seems like for address kind of things Google API used....

Use CTRL + U (Page source) to get idea of area where it written.

Good luck Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

@GauravMehta04 I have checked it but it says that it is located in index.php/checkout/onepage. I have been searching in the onepage checkout files but I can't seem to locate the corresponding file. 

From what I see it is placed in the Head section. but I don't see in any of the files. 

Well I guess it must be included via any extension.. check if simmiler kind of extension was installed..  

And if not; However you got into head section then check header files of your theme.. 

Path should be :- app/design/frontend/<your theme>/ template/ page/

Cheers

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

The weird thing is that it is only happening on the onepage-checkout page. you can browse the whole site without getting the error. But once your checking out you get the error. perhaps it's easier if you can see it for yourself. 

http://visjesenco,be

To get the error you have to add an item to your cart and then click on checkout. When it asks you for your account details you will receive the error.