cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group price : incorrect website with a selected view scope

Group price : incorrect website with a selected view scope

Hello !

I created many websites for each store I have (it's for an easier stock and price management), but there seems to be a problem in the "dropdown" lists in the "prices" tab.

Let's say I have "Website A > Store A > View A" (no other store group or view per website) and many other websites (B, C...)

When I edit a product and I select the "default values" in the view scope, and then go to "group price" in the "prices" tab, I can choose any website (A,B,C...) I want when I add a line of group price.

When I select any other view scope (StoreView A), I have a default one that can't be changed. It's supposed to be that way, but it's not the correct website of the selected view. (Website C, but the scope is on StoreView A)

And if I go to the other StoreView (C), it's another wrong website (Website B) set as default (should be C)

I really don't understand why, as it seems to be pretty random... Some view scope have the same default website, but the concerned view of the website isn't correct ...

I created the websites and stores programmatically, but they are all ordered correctly in the store manager, and every websites are checked in the "website" tab for the product.

Am I doing something wrong or have I found a bug ? thanks for helping !

1 REPLY 1

Re: Group price : incorrect website with a selected view scope

I've found a partial answer to my question.

it seems that creating websites/store/view programmatically was the problem. I created a few by hand and it worked correctly.