cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Upload PDF Files To The CMS Page?

SOLVED

How To Upload PDF Files To The CMS Page?

I've need to upload the PDF and from the CMS page and set as content in the CMS content section.

Please share if you have any ideas.

version 1.9.4.0

Thanks Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How To Upload PDF Files To The CMS Page?

Hello @wingkuanvoe82b 

Magento is not providing such functionality. you need to ake the developer for help for with that.

What you can do you just add a PDF viewer for the CMS pages and upload your PDF from there.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @wingkuanvoe82b 

Magento is not providing such functionality. you need to ake the developer for help for with that.

What you can do you just add a PDF viewer for the CMS pages and upload your PDF from there.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

How to add PDF viewer?

thanks

Hello @wingkuanvoe82b 

Please ask the developer for this. you will get the PDF viewer in the market with different features. please check this and add Viewer based on your requirement.

Like this.

https://elfsight.com/pdf-embed-widget/magento/