cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get indian local language pack like for "Marathi" Language?

SOLVED

How can I get indian local language pack like for "Marathi" Language?

Hello,

I have used many language pack in my sites. It is very useful for me. But now I required "Marathi" Language pack. As "Marathi" is local language of India and I have to create magento site using "Marathi".

Can you please provide any kind of help for the same?

It will be very grateful me.

Many many thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,

Zarana Patel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I get indian local language pack like for "Marathi" Language?

Pretty much all language packages are community initiatives. So basically if you find such for Marathi, it's good for you. If not, start one; find friends and interested parties so you can pool your resources and gain critical mass. I did myself exactly that for Estonian language pack. Its easier than you think. Also it's your opportunity to give back to the community.

Tanel Raja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Yes I have same question to ask. There should be an option for Indian regional languages such as marathi, hindi, tamil and etc.

Pretty much all language packages are community initiatives. So basically if you find such for Marathi, it's good for you. If not, start one; find friends and interested parties so you can pool your resources and gain critical mass. I did myself exactly that for Estonian language pack. Its easier than you think. Also it's your opportunity to give back to the community.

Tanel Raja