cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i separate bundle product custom options and products to call on separate page locations?

How can i separate bundle product custom options and products to call on separate page locations?

I am using bundled products in magento 1.9.2 with custom options on the bundled product and a few bundled products to choose from.

I am using javascript to alter the page and create a template in steps that required the bundle products to be selected on one step and then on the next the custom options, is there a way i can call each file, block etc to display both of these separately?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How can i separate bundle product custom options and products to call on separate page locations

Anyone know how i can call 

<?php echo $this->getOptionHtml($_option) ?> in bundle/options.phtml out of context directly in the view to separate the bundles and options?

Re: How can i separate bundle product custom options and products to call on separate page locations

Hello,

i am also looking for a solution for this topic.

Would be great if someone has an solution for this.

Thanks.

Professional cornhole has been rocked by controversy after the top-ranked team was accused of using illegal bean bags at the 2023 American Cornhole League World Championships in August.

Nice post thanks for it. save with blogs

To separate bundle product custom options and products for distinct page locations, you can implement a customization in your e-commerce platform's code or use extensions or plugins that support this functionality. For instance, you can create a custom template or layout in your website backend where you can display the bundle product options on one page and the individual Nintendo reproduction Games on another. This way, customers can easily navigate to their desired location to view and purchase the products they are interested in. By employing these separate pages, you enhance user experience and provide a clear distinction between the bundle options and the standalone Nintendo reproduction Games, facilitating better navigation and decision-making for your customers.

To segregate bundle product custom options and individual products for distinct page placements, you can utilize tailored templates or conditional rendering in your website's frontend code. This involves creating separate sections or pages for displaying bundle product custom options and individual products, ensuring a clear user experience. As for integrating Threads Videos Downloader, you can incorporate its functionality by developing a dedicated module or component within your website's backend architecture. This module would enable users to input video URLs, specify desired formats, and trigger the download process. By seamlessly weaving these functionalities into your website's design, you can enhance user engagement and provide a comprehensive platform for managing both product options and video downloads.

To separate bundle product custom options and individual products onto distinct page locations in an e-commerce setup, you can leverage customization within your platform. Use the platform's customization features or, if needed, employ web development skills to create separate pages for bundle product options and individual products. This allows for a more organized and user-friendly shopping experience. However, it's essential to ensure that the separation aligns with your website's overall design and user flow. Now, applying the concept of customization to a different context, it's important to note that using mod APKs, like cloud gaming mod APK , can compromise the security of your device and violate the terms of service of the gaming platform. It is strongly advised to download apps and modifications only from official and secure sources to ensure a safe and enjoyable user experience.

To segregate bundle product custom options and individual products for distinct page locations, employ a strategic approach in your e-commerce application. Utilize React to create dedicated components or pages for both bundle product custom options and individual products, ensuring a modular and organized structure. Implement proper routing mechanisms to navigate users to specific pages based on their selection or interaction. For instance, you might have a "Bundle Options" page and an "Individual Products" page, each catering to different aspects of your offerings. Additionally, seamlessly incorporate the concept of  21:21 within these pages, perhaps by embedding inspirational messages related to the time, creating a unique and engaging user experience. Leverage React's state management to handle data effectively and Capacitor for seamless integration with native functionalities, enhancing the overall performance of your application.