cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i solve Admin identifier is not set while try to access products using REST API?

Re: How can i solve Admin identifier is not set while try to access products using REST API?

@Jeeva Rathinam

Have you changed in .conf file and server restart?

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Re: How can i solve Admin identifier is not set while try to access products using REST API?

@Manish Mittal no not working, i have attached with my workout, still not working. 

Hello @Jeeva Rathinam,

Please try same things on server not an local. Let me know still you get an error.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

@gelanivishal Products return working now, but customer return error,

kkr.PNG

How can i solve the error?

Hello @Jeeva Rathinam,

I didn't see the attached screenshot. Please upload on thirdparty service and give me link.

--

Hello @Jeeva Rathinam,

I have already told you that can you please try to do on server not localhost.

Please try it and still you got issue then let me know.

--

@gelanivishal FYI - localhost working fine after creating token. How can i get products list using rest api. In localhost 127.0.0.1/magento/api/rest/products return products. How can i get products from the live server? If i try with www.abc.com/rest/api/products  i am getting 404 error. How can i solve the error?