cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the order confirmation mail sending working in Magento/get the SQL code for it

SOLVED

How the order confirmation mail sending working in Magento/get the SQL code for it

Hi All,

I have a data ware house running in PostgreSQL server ,i'm loading data using PYTHON to the DWH from Magento, I want to consolidate all the mailing process from my DWH , for which i have devised a mailing mechanism using python.

Now my issue is how to get the order confirmation details from Magento to my DWH as I need to send an order confirmation email to users as soon as they places an order(Time period is not an issue).

So i need to understand how the mail sending mechanism in Magento is working in case of Order confirmation? Is there a trigger for that or an event? Does anyone have the SQL code for checking this?

Any ideas/suggestions will be heartily welcomed.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How the order confirmation mail sending working in Magento/get the SQL code for it

Hello @sandeep_salim 

can possible using custom smtp module?

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How the order confirmation mail sending working in Magento/get the SQL code for it

Hello @sandeep_salim 

can possible using custom smtp module?

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi Sunil,
I want o build an email system independent ,not with the built in email setup in Magento.So want to know the working of the email setup in magento and how a user gets the email after the order confirmation?

Also in which tables it is being stored?