cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add price for the customer group and add it to the customer registration page

How to add price for the customer group and add it to the customer registration page

I need to add price for the customer group from magento admin so each customer group have a different price. I also need to show these group with group price on the customer registration page on the frontend so when some customer create his/her account he/she need to select a customer group plan after filling the form user will be redirect to the payment gateway like paypal for the payment of the selected group price after successful payment customer will redirect back to our website and this way his/her registration is completed. How I can implement this logic as I am new to magento. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to add price for the customer group and add it to the customer registration page

I am wondering that there is no reply on my question in magento community. Thanks

Re: How to add price for the customer group and add it to the customer registration page

Hello.

In Magento it is possible to set up group prices for products . So after the customer belonging to definite customer group logs in at your store he/she can see other prices that let's say not logged in users.

magento group price.png

This is not the same logics as you want, but this is how it works by default.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.