cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Attribute Group Name on Product page?

Re: How to display Attribute Group Name on Product page?

Hi @triti

First you create 2 attribute in magento admin panel (i.e) Go to Admin panel Catalog >> Attribute >> Manage Attribute. create attributes select "Add New Attribute" button filed fill up as you want to show in front-end.

If you select front-end left side group wise filter show, you need to create attribute only Three(3) type "catalog input type Drop-down, Multiple Select and Price". 

Select "Front-end Properties" tab section "Use In Layered Navigation" option select "Filterable (with results)" and the attribute show product details page "Visible on Product View Page on Front-end" option select "Yes" save Attribute. after you create attribute manage the attribute .

Go to admin panel Catalog >> Attribute >> Manage Attributes Sets and select your created attribute which you want to show group drag and drop attribute you created and save configuration. Go to Manage Products and select your product and go to create group tab select your attribute option and save configuration.
Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Yeah i thought so too. Thank you 

Sorry to disturb you again, I gave the laptop attribute set filterable "cpu model" atrrubute and non filterable "model" in the cpu group to show on product page, so it's all fine but how about compare page? 

If i show only the "model" attribute the same problem apears where user would not know what part is that model about, but if i show the "cpu model" that means i have to have every single attribute created twice, once with short name for product page and one with longer and more detailed name for layered navigation and compare page. But if that's the case i would just use the old non grouped way, because otherwise it would be too much to recreate all the site attribute structure.

So for the filters few attributes are all i need and i've made second attribute with more detailed name, but is there a way to group attributes in the compare page atleast ?

Sorry again and thank you

Hi @triti

You are always welcomeSmiley Happy

Go to created attribute select "Front-end Properties" tab section "Comparable on Front-end" select option "Yes" and get compare product page the attribute.AC

Hope this helps you.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

@AddWebSolution 

You are an Idiot. What @triti is asking and what you are replying ? We have to group certain product attributes and show them together, its needed especially on product page, and compare page, or may be to create a Sort of product Highlights feature

How can is use this code in magento 2.2, Please help Thanks