cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

My site will sell products online, have some listed as Call To Order, and others that are only available in the store.

How can I have all of these buttons? I was thinking... is there a way to target just a certain type of product or attribute set?

Please advise - I write HTML, CSS, some PHP - I'm not afraid to mess with the code, or is there an extension?

On Magento 1.8.1 will upgrade to 1.9 shortly

Also, I'll want to change all of the category or product grid views to say "View Product" and be taken to the product page rather than Add to Cart - There are dependant options that have to be selected before adding it to the cart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

Changing the 'Add to Cart' button to ‘View Product’:

Open the file list.phtml in: /app/design/frontend/default/{yourskin}/template/catalog/product .

About line 63 and replace the line 107:

<p><button type=”button” title=”<?php echo $this->__(‘Add to Cart’) ?>” onclick=”setLocation(‘<?php echo $this->getAddToCartUrl($_product) ?>’)”><span><span><?php echo $this->__(‘Add to Cart’) ?></span></span></button></p>

With

<button type=”button” title=”<?php echo $this->__(‘View Product’) ?>” onclick=”setLocation(‘<?php echo $_product->getProductUrl() ?>’)”><span><span>View product</span></span></button>

This will change the 'Add to cart' button to 'View Product' on List page, if you want to change the button on other pages then you must be get the "$_product" object for that page then and then you can change the button as mentioned above.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: How to have - Add To Cart, Call To Order, Visit Our Store - buttons at same time?

Yes there is an extension to hide product prices and display Call for price button for specific customer groups or specific products / categories.

View Demo Here - Hide Call For Price

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service