cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a coupon to buy 2 quantites of specified categories to avail the offer

How to set a coupon to buy 2 quantites of specified categories to avail the offer

I have been working on Shopping Cart Rules, such that to make the user buy two products after entering a Coupon. I have enabled Quantity in cart is greater than or equal to 2 in Conditions tab in shopping cart rule.

So that it will shows a error message -that you need to select two products to avail this offer(i have changed the error message like that), when a user selected only one product and entering the specific coupon. So the user selected another product and come to cart and enter the coupon code. It will discount say 5% extra.

But my problem here is say if the user selected.. Jeans for 50$ and Tshirt for 50$ .. No problem. But if Mobile for 300$ and a accessory for 10$. the same 5% get applicable. which is a loss at my end.

I need like when a user selected specific category like Jeans on cart- First product.. Second product to avail the offer by coupon, should be given by me. Like in coupon error message. You have selected Jeans. You need select the products from category Tshirts or watches or shoes or mobiles to avail this offer.

Hope u understand my requriement. How to achieve this.

That after entering coupon code.. Should display 2 products to avail this offer. The second product must be in specified category. And second category products should be displayed by a link asking users to buy from it, if only one quantity is selected to cart.