cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported products are not appearing in frontend

SOLVED

Imported products are not appearing in frontend

Hello Forum:

After importing products from a csv file, the products appear in the backend catalog, but are absent from the front end (even after reindexing and clearing cache).  In order for the products to appear on the front end, I have to individually save each product in the backend catalog.  Given that I have nearly 20k skus, this will be time consuming.  May I request advice and suggestions?

Thanks,

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Imported products are not appearing in frontend

Hello.

Please, check the the points mentioned in this article -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/case-studies/case-study-products-are-not-visible-at-fron...

Pay special attention to product website, check if you had that column in your import file.

If it does not work and you still need to re-save your products to to Catalog- Manage products, select a few goods and via mass action 'Update attributes' try for example to change visibility for all of selected goods. 

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello.

Please, check the the points mentioned in this article -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/case-studies/case-study-products-are-not-visible-at-fron...

Pay special attention to product website, check if you had that column in your import file.

If it does not work and you still need to re-save your products to to Catalog- Manage products, select a few goods and via mass action 'Update attributes' try for example to change visibility for all of selected goods. 

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Thank you,  Adding "base" to the " _product_websites" column solved the problem.  MrKhoa99 provided the details.  

I will check out Store Manager - thank your for the link.