cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M2EPro integration

M2EPro integration

Hi,

We have a site that we inherited and have an issue trying to integrate Magento with our Amazon account.

We have followed the wizard and when we get to the point were we enter the Merchant Id retrieved from Amazon we get the following error

M2E Pro was not able to get access to the Amazon account. Please, make sure, that you choose correct option on MWS Authorization page and enter correct Merchant ID.

We are pretty new to Magento so are unsure of what is causing the error.

Any help would really be appreciated

Thanks
Richard
1 REPLY 1

Re: M2EPro integration

Amazon Integration of Cedcommerce provides feature to integrate your Magento Store with Amazon Marketplace .
This extension gives multiple solution for easy product upload , price and inventory synchronisation and order management .
Product listing on Amazon from Magento panel becomes very easy because all the required attributes of Amazon Categories are imported in Magento
store and you can map those attributes with Magento's attribues for sending appropriate required data on Amazon. Once products are listed on Amazon,
a proper real time synchronization is done for inventory and price in regular interval of time by crons.
Orders placed on Amazon marketplace are automatically fetched in Magento Panel by crons and store admin can ship those fetched order
directly from Magento store . Apart from that this extension supports FBA i.e Fulfilment by Amazon feature.
So this made me stick to their solution cause it was just perfectly suiting to my needs. You can review at your level and take your decision.