cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.3.10 Contact Form

SOLVED

Magento 1.9.3.10 Contact Form

Recently my contact form which had been working for the longest time suddenly stopped working around November 7th (the last time I had a submission). Now it says when submitting "Something is Wrong"

If someone can give me a starting point to look into this, I would really appreciate it. I can post code snippets if needed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 1.9.3.10 Contact Form

Found my issue. It was google Invisible Captcha provided from Amasty. Not sure why it just now started to affect things. But I disabled it and things are working again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @letssewllc

Are you install the any security patch or lower version to upgrade?

Could you please check the contact form key. 

Thanks

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar

My Magento version is the latest that I know of for Magento 1. As for the contact form key, what exactly are you meaning?

Hi @letssewllc

i have mentioned form key.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar

Yes I saw you mentioned it in your first comment, but I still am not sure what you mean by form key.

I found the code snippet for adding the formkey into the contact form and it is just the default. So I don't think that is the issue. I know Magento 1.9.4.0 is out, but my website hasn't auto-updated yet. Not sure if it will randomly fix then, so I still search for an answer.

Found my issue. It was google Invisible Captcha provided from Amasty. Not sure why it just now started to affect things. But I disabled it and things are working again.