cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.3.3 - Mage registry key "_singleton/admin/session" already exists

Magento 1.9.3.3 - Mage registry key "_singleton/admin/session" already exists

I am trying to reindexall from console, I am getting below error:

Mage registry key "_singleton/admin/session" already exists

After this frontend category page giving below error.
=========================================
Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'e.status' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT NULL AS `range`, COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `catalog_product_index_price` AS `e`
INNER JOIN `catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4) AND cat_index.category_id = '15412' WHERE (e.status = 1) AND ( e.website_id = '1' ) AND ( e.customer_group_id = 0) AND (e.min_price IS NOT NULL) GROUP BY `range`";i:1;s:5028:"#0 /home/zotezo/www/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/zotezo/www/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/zotezo/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /home/zotezo/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT NULL AS ...', Array)
#4 /home/zotezo/www/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT NULL AS ...', Array)
#5 /home/zotezo/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(811): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SELECT NULL AS ...', Array)
#6 /home/zotezo/www/app/code/local/Amasty/Shopby/Model/Mysql4/Price17.php(252): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#7 /home/zotezo/www/app/code/local/Amasty/Shopby/Model/Catalog/Layer/Filter/Price/Price17ce.php(137): Amasty_Shopby_Model_Mysql4_Price17->getFromToCount(Object(Amasty_Shopby_Model_Catalog_Layer_Filter_Price), Array)

===============================================

Please help to solve this problem: below is reindex result:

$ php indexer.php reindexall
Product Attributes index was rebuilt successfully in 00:01:18
Product Prices index was rebuilt successfully in 00:11:37
Catalog URL Rewrites index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:48
Category Products index was rebuilt successfully in 00:01:22
Stock Status index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Tag Aggregation Data index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Unirgy Vendor-Product Associations Indexer index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:02
Improved Sorting index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:01

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9.3.3 - Mage registry key "_singleton/admin/session" already exists

Have you tried flushing cache and trying again? Is compilation disabled?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Magento 1.9.3.3 - Mage registry key "_singleton/admin/session" already exists

I have tried all the scenarios  like clearing cache and removed cache folder in var, compilation was disabled already.

but same issue in reindex for Search Index

Did you get the solution? I am having same issue

@Sanyasi Rao wrote:

I have tried all the scenarios  like clearing cache and removed cache folder in var, compilation was disabled already.

but same issue in reindex for Search Index