cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.3 Not able to Add or Edit Product

Magento 1.9.3 Not able to Add or Edit Product

Hi,

I am facing an issue after re-indexing not able to add or edit product and old products are not showing.

• SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) ) AND (p.entity_id = '2112') LIMIT 1' at line 3, query was: SELECT DISTINCT p.entity_id FROM `catalog_product_entity` AS `p` INNER JOIN `catalog_product_flat_1` AS `cpf` ON cpf.entity_id = p.entity_id LEFT JOIN `catalog_category_product` AS `ccp` ON ccp.product_id = p.entity_id WHERE ( ( (`cpf`.`attribute_set_id`='4' AND ) ) ) AND (p.entity_id = '2112') LIMIT 1

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 1.9.3 Not able to Add or Edit Product

Hi @haseeb_iqbal 

Can you please check for the recently added product of your store? This  kind of issue mostly we found with the products had been added incorrectly. Please check and confirm if it will help you.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hello @haseeb_iqbal 

There is issue into your query

( ( (`cpf`.`attribute_set_id`='4' AND ) ) ) AND (p.entity_id = '2112') LIMIT 1

where AND showing two times.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for given me reply.

Yes i saw that AND is 2 times, but it comes from magento core before when i didn't do re-indexing i can do edit and update there is no SQL error but after re-indexing its appears.

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for given me reply

Yes I Checked all the necessary things like (Status,Visibility,Qty ,Stock Availability,Product Categories,Indexes and Caches), but i am not able to add or even edit old products, or not able to view on fronted any product on detail page..