cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 - How to change default value of 'assorted products position' for grouped product?

Magento 1.9 - How to change default value of 'assorted products position' for grouped product?

I want to change the default value in back-end code! It's quite easy but i can't find the path which the related file is in.

When you see the associated products in grouped product , you can see this table.

35465.JPG

The position value start from 0 but i want to change this setting to 1. How can i do this? I chase thapp/code/core/Mage/Catalog/ . But I couldn't find what i want to change! Please share your opinons!

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 1.9 - How to change default value of 'assorted products position' for grouped product?

Hi guy,

I find that value of positions of groupped product is saved in the "catalog_product_link_attribute_int" table in the "value" field.

Currently, default value of the "value" field is 0, so you need to use magento code and mysql script to update default vaulue of that field in the "catalog_product_link_attribute_int" to 1.

Hope that help.

Re: Magento 1.9 - How to change default value of 'assorted products position' for grouped product?

yeah 

i change the default value to 1

8498798.JPG

but it didn't wok as what i want to do 

btw what do you mean i have to use backend code? 

Thanks.

Meejin 

654.JPG

And i also unchecked NOT NULL options but it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me 

dhormfjsmsrjfrkwlswk.JPG