cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum advertised price - everything works except when I click on "whats this" i dont get the popup

Minimum advertised price - everything works except when I click on "whats this" i dont get the popup

I turned on the MAP on the backend. I can now see it on the front end but t when I click on the what's this, I dont get the pop up.  Can you tell me what I did wrong? Also do you know where i can edit the text that shows the To see product price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. What's this?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Minimum advertised price - everything works except when I click on "whats this" i dont

HI @knylund 

It seems to me the popup is working just fine on your site. You can read more about how to configure MAP here:

http://merch.docs.magento.com/ce/user_guide/Magento_Community_Edition_User_Guide.html#catalog/produc...

Also on a site note, since it looks like you have a Magento EE licence you can also contact Magento's support team, just an FYI.

I hope this helps :-)

Re: Minimum advertised price - everything works except when I click on "whats this" i dont

Sorry that wasnt my website. That was one i found the pop up working fine. Mine is http://www.soundconnectioninc.com/magento/index.php/safety-devices/test.html

Looks like the link isnt going anywhere.  I just assumed if I turn on the MAP on the backend it would of created that link to go somewhere? Thanks

The popup actually works, its just not styled. It appears at the bottom of your page, after you click it :-)

With my "awesome" frontend css skills i creates this small CSS snippet that moves the popup more in line with the bottom:

.map-popup {
  background-color: white;
  border: 1px solid black;
  padding: 20px;
  position: absolute;
}

You can add this to your templates stylesheet, or create your own, which you properly should ;-) 

I hope this helps :-)

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!  You were correct I never saw it there. I added your coded and also size and it works great now. Thank you so much!

@knylund wrote:

Also do you know where i can edit the text that shows the To see product price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. What's this?

Where can this text be edited? It is output by:

<?php echo $_catalogHelper->getMsrpPriceMessage($_product) ?>

Can it be done per product/category?