cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Checkout

Mobile App Checkout

Hi,

I'm am going to create a mobile app for my Magento store.

I don't have problems using the Magento APIs for almost every task, but I seriously miss a crucial point: how can I make a payment?

I've read this document (Mage Checkout section), but I seriously miss the App <-> Payment Gateway <-> Magento Store communication through the APIs.

Can you please give me some hints? At least from a theoretical point of view. Some examples would be great, too.

More specifically, (I think that) the solution I would like to adopt is Braintree for Mobile because I already use Braintree in my website.

Any hints is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Lorenzo

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Mobile App Checkout

You will want to build your own payment gateway then once your payment is authorized you can pass that back to Magento and complete the order. 

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Hi,

I have solution for this, You need API for magento app. Contus M Comm has delivered api for Magento app with all features like deep linking, synchronization, push notification, Instant Contact etc. Here payment integration is customizable. So you can integrate which payment mode you want.  Please look into it. It's really help for you. 

Thanks 

David

MageNative will help you in this, as they provide you Multiple Extension i.e, 
MobiBrain, Mobicheckout, MobiCms, mobideals, Mobinotification, Social Login, Wishlist, etc these extensions will help you to convert your website into a beautiful Mobile app 

Hello @lrnzsfr,

With the Magento 2 mobile app, you can see the multiple payment gateways and if you want to develop to your own payment gateways you can customize it.

Payment gateway and checkout process can make or break your business and this is especially true for mobile commerce. Hence, it is good to have multiple payment gateways in your Mobile App for Magento 2 Store.

Opt for multiple secure payment gateways and offer your customers an enhanced and hassle-free shopping experience.

Hello @lrnzsfr 

You need to integrate the payment gateway separately in the mobile app and handle success or failure. 

OR Use any readymade solution provider like MageComp, Appjetly, Mobikul, etc.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!