cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to fetch all the Sales Order Lines in a Singe Call using Magento SOAP API V2

Need to fetch all the Sales Order Lines in a Singe Call using Magento SOAP API V2

Hi All,

I am developing a C# Program which will Extract data from Magento and Load data to Magento all are working fine except the below items.

Need to fetch all the sales order line items in a single call or by using bunch of sales order id(may be array of sales order id). currently i am using salesOrderInfo this method to fetch the line item of a sales order. But i want it to fetch for a array of sales order id instead of a single sales order.

I am using Magento SOAP API V2 with C#.

Due to the above issues the fetching takes long time to complete.

Application Details: Megneto Community Edition V1.8.1.0 ( Visual Studio 2010-C# (Using Magento SOAP API v2) Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards
Venkatesan.R

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need to fetch all the Sales Order Lines in a Singe Call using Magento SOAP API V2

Hi @venkateshmpr,

Please refer this link, it will help you: http://www.magentocommerce.com/api/soap/sales/salesOrder/sales_order.info.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Need to fetch all the Sales Order Lines in a Singe Call using Magento SOAP API V2

Hi @theMageComp

Thanks for your sugesstion.

Currently we are fetching the Sales Order Line by using the metnod mentioned in the link. It takes too much time when the source has huge number of sales order records since for each Sales Order it is calling the API to fetch the Sales Order Line.

I am looking for a way to fetch all the sales order along with lines in a single call or passing all the sales order number to a single call and fetch all the line items.

Thank and Regards

Venkatesan