cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One or more integrations have been reset because of a change to their xml configs

SOLVED

One or more integrations have been reset because of a change to their xml configs

Hello everyone , I am new in Magento

I have installed Magento 2.2.2 in Local server. and create a simple custom module to display "Hello World" but, I get this warning message on top of admin dashboard. also can't see module in admin configuration setting.

And the same module created in Magento 2.2.0 version then it's working fine.

"Warning : One or more integrations have been reset because of a change to their xml configs"

error.png

I checked in google, but don't get right solutions. I hope i will get solution.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: One or more integrations have been reset because of a change to their xml configs

You can get it from below link,

This mesasge display after launch of magneto 2.2.* version. From Magento 2.2.* Version gives a new functionality called facebook shop.

One of the new Shopial_Facebook module will added in Magento 2.2.* Version and those message is related to facebook module.

You dont need to scare about those warning.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/197991/one-or-more-integrations-have-been-reset-because-...

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: One or more integrations have been reset because of a change to their xml configs

You can get it from below link,

This mesasge display after launch of magneto 2.2.* version. From Magento 2.2.* Version gives a new functionality called facebook shop.

One of the new Shopial_Facebook module will added in Magento 2.2.* Version and those message is related to facebook module.

You dont need to scare about those warning.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/197991/one-or-more-integrations-have-been-reset-because-...

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

It's not that you should be scared of it - it's just annoying.

Is there anyway to stop the warning message appearing?

I've disabled the extension as I have no interest in using it.... but i'm still getting the warning.

It's very annoying that this isn't an opt-out feature to be honest.

i get the same error and even if i re-authorize my integrations it will still now work. 

Any Solution for this short error?