cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal PayFlow Advanced Mobile Template

PayPal PayFlow Advanced Mobile Template

I'm currently converting site (1.7) to Bootstrap Responsive and all is well except when displaying the PayFlow advanced Payment Template (using template 'C') on a mobile view. The template width exceeds the mobile viewport, forcing the user to scroll right to enter CC details.

I believe PayPal has a mobile template available but I can't figure out how to set it. I've tried in paypal/payflowadvanced/form.phtml :

<form id="token_form" method="POST" action="<?php echo $this->getTransactionUrl() ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="SECURETOKEN" value="<?php echo $this->getSecureToken(); ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="SECURETOKENID" value="<?php echo $this->getSecureTokenId(); ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="MODE" value="<?php echo $this->isTestMode() ? 'TEST' : 'LIVE'; ?>" />
<!-- Added for Mobile -->
<input type="hidden" name="TEMPLATE" value="MOBILE" />
</form>

Also tried changing the Iframe (/iframe.phtml) to responsive - no success

Any suggestions on how to display the Payflow Advanced template ('C' or 'MOBILE') on a mobile view (ie Iphone) so that it doesn't exceed viewport?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: PayPal PayFlow Advanced Mobile Template

Have you checked with Paypal support on this issue?

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!

Re: PayPal PayFlow Advanced Mobile Template

Thanks, Yes, they directed me to Magento. I ended up making it a responsive grid which helped somewhat - at least the user can enter all details.