cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Pro 3D Secure with Cardinal Commerce

PayPal Pro 3D Secure with Cardinal Commerce

Hi,

Don't know if anyone with Magento 3D secure experience can help but we are using PayPal Pro with Cardinal Commerce 3D Secure and have their iFrame running in a pop-up box as we are using a onepage checkout and going to another page for 3D secure doesn't make sense.

Cardinal Commerce say (and my experience using other sites) that the 3D secure 'Submit' button should conclude the transaction and take the customer to the order success page but in our case the 'Submit' is closing the pop-up on successful verification but then requiring the customer to press the 'submit order' button again to place the order?

Cardinal Commerce have asked us to check what they call the termURL in the code that tells the bank where to post the cardholder back to which in our case should be the order success page but as the PayPal Pro/3D Secure is core Magento not an extension we are struggling where to find such information

Many thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Re: PayPal Pro 3D Secure with Cardinal Commerce

I have understood very little of your question. But then, when I saw the below given video (enterprise edition) the process of 3d secure is carried out in the next page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8OC7qNUwAI

May be I am missing something basic..

Re: PayPal Pro 3D Secure with Cardinal Commerce

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Magento Community 1.9.1.0 is not working as per the Enterprise video. The video behaviour is what we want but we are getting 3D secure before the order review and place order? Just after credit card details are entered and then on to order review.

Enter Credit Card Details ->3D Secure Submit -> Order Review -> Place Order -> Order Confirmation

We want customer to enater all address & payment details, place order and the last thing they do is verify 3D secure details and 'Submit' on the 3D iFrame window confirms the sale and takes the customer to the order confirmation page.

Enter Credit Card Details -> Order Review -> Place Order -> 3D Secure -> Order Confirmation

Hope this clarifys.