cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Calculator

Price Calculator

Hi,

I need help please in price calculation.

I have developed a module where I can calculate price for custom options like width , height, depth.

could you please help me how I can update the price when I click on "calculate".

it is working fine when I click add to basket and in the basket it does calculate/show price.

I need to add ajax function so that before adding to basket customer can click on "calculate button" and it show the price on the product page.

Thanks

Mazhar

1 REPLY 1

Re: Price Calculator

Hello, You can help with the price calculator by initiating with enter your gross cost for all the products and what percentage in profit you’d like to make on every single sale. After adding your numbers, press the option of Calculate profit. This tool will operate those numbers via its profit margin formula to get the final price you should charge your customers. i used this calculator helped me a lot in finding out the prices in the right way. After inputting your numbers, press the option of Calculate profit. The tool will show those numbers via its profit margin formula to search for the final price you should charge your customers.