cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Display

Pricing Display

Hi,

Would it be possible to create 3 pricing options which are displayed on the products page in which customers can choose which currency they would like to pay in? As shown below.

As you can see from the image below, GBP, USD and EURO are displayed alongside one another, I would like to know if this is possible.

Pricing Display.png

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Pricing Display

You can take reference from below link, First get all stores by store collection and loop over them and follow answer to get your price per store wise.

Price for different scope store

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Please have the end-user configure their preferred currency from the get-go.  If you are trying to use this as a method of store-selection (based on desired currency), then that's not a bad idea, but ensure that each of the currency links to the proper website/store depending on configuration with payment gateways and base currencies.

Thank you for the response. I'm quite new to Magento currently, and so the link you provided (Price for different scope store) which outlines the code needed to carry out this task, what file would I need to place this into for it to work?

Also right now the prices when converted into USD or EUR display as 23.28 or 25.43, is there a way to display these values as whole numbers?

Many thanks.