cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products are not being displayed in front after reindex

Products are not being displayed in front after reindex

I don't know what's happening, but since I come using Magento 1.8, simply I'm not able to reindex, because after a reindex process, the products go away as if by magic. Anything I do, such as repair db, reindex through ssh or other else task, is not effective in order to show the catalog again.

Is there some reported bug about that? I've tried to perform a lot of things I've found on internet, however anything has worked. So, if I wanna keep products on their right places, I just can't reindex, and it's not normal, isn't it?

Any help is very welcome!! Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Products are not being displayed in front after reindex

Solved as if by magic: when I bought my template, I had excluded (for some reason I don't remember it) the customer group "NOT LOGGED IN" and inserted some other group with another name and, obviously, another ID, and that's the issue: for some motive, Magento needs of the group named "NOT LOGGED IN" with ID = 0, as a requirement. The point I don't understand any way is: what is the **bleep** relation betweeen the customer group and catalog?

Whatever...thanks for attention and I leave here my problem in order it can help other else people!!