cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products don't show on new store view Magento 1.9

Products don't show on new store view Magento 1.9

Product is not showing up in store view. The status is enabled and it is not showing up. I've added and taken out products many times and never had this problem. What is going on?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Products don't show on new store view Mag 1.9

Hi,

Try to clear cache from var/cache folder& re-index catalog products from admin > system > Index Management

Re: Products don't show on new store view Mag 1.9

Make sure you have looking into correct category and assign website from backend... also clear cache and reindex.

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Re: Products don't show on new store view Magento 1.9

um none of that worked. Like i said i have added other products the EXACT SAME WAY and they all show up in store view just fine. I have only 1 product that is giving me trouble and i don't know why. It is set up correctly and the same as all the others.

Hey there. Lets take a step back and figure this out.

• Is product enabled? You said yes
  • Is the product in stock?
  • Is the product assigned to a valid category?
  • Is the product assigned to the correct website?
  • Is the product visibility "Catalog, Search"?
  • Have you flushed cache?
  • Have you reindexed?

Assuming you have done all of this verification and it is still not working, can you plug in that products url-key to your domain and get to the product directly?

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

Okay. So I changed the inventory to what it's supposed to be (manage stock = no) and now the two pages where this product is supposed to be one has vanished along with all the other products...And Yes i flushed the cache all are working and in green. The two pages where this product is supposed to show up are now missing not only this product but the others it should be on the pages with. PLEASE HELP.

This does not sound like standard Magento behavior. I may need to take a look at the site to see what is going on.

-Kris

What do you think it is? Do i need another plug in. Seriously all these plug ins to fix problems stinks. I'm really not happy about it. Why can't the program just work.

Hey there. No you do not need another plugin. This works with out of the box behavior in Magento. If I had to guess, and plugin or the theme is screwing it up.

-Kris

So what do i need to look for? What is making this glitch? I'm guess theme probably because we are trying to make it so wholesalers can login and view a different price The price when you click on product is correct however when you are just looking at the page with all products the products show the retail price from the main normal website. This wasn't like this at first when i first figured out how to set it up and now it is. Can you help me find the glitch..I'm guessing it has something with that.