cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products not showing up even product and catalog settings are correct

SOLVED

Products not showing up even product and catalog settings are correct

Hi, I'm getting this problem of products not showing up anywhere. Neither in homepage nor catalog pages. It was doing fine the day before but today suddenly all the products stopped displaying. I've already deactivated and re-activated all the products, categories and sub-categories but no use. Please anyone here know the problem and the solution for it, please help me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Products not showing up even product and catalog settings are correct

Hello, yes I've added some attributes to the products. But I added those attributes before adding any products. And all the products were showing up before. I don't know how all the images disappear the next day. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Have you checked stock and visibility and status ? Also have you integrate multi shop or website ?please make sure these things.. good luck Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

@Magento Customization

As was mentioned above, check your Visibility (Catalog, Search) and product-to-website associations. Also stock status , qty

Have you performed any modifications with your attributes?

Try to edit the product and save it, after that flush cache and re-index. Check if after that product becomes visible.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I've checked product stock and visibility and I've integrated a website. The products were showing before but I'm not sure where I messed up and the bad is I forgot to take backup. Is there any other way rather than the scope of visibility, stock and website etc? If yes please suggest me. 

Hello, yes I've added some attributes to the products. But I added those attributes before adding any products. And all the products were showing up before. I don't know how all the images disappear the next day. 

Does your store point to the correct base category?

Yes I does. I think I think I've missed something in coding level. Because everything was working perfectly fine before. Then I worked on restricting guest user to see the product price and add to cart. I guess then it stopped working. I reverted the code I added as well but didn't work again.