cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API: Create product for all the stores of the website

REST API: Create product for all the stores of the website

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use the Magento REST API in order to create a product in my website (Magento Community 1.9.3.2 version).

The problem is we have three defined stores, and although the product is created successfully, it is only visible/accesible from the admin store and not for the other ones.

After the product is created, if I try to update the description and short_description attributes for a different store, I am obtaining the error "resource not found".

This problem does not occur using the soap api and I can create and update the attributes for the other stores succesfully, but I would like to use the rest api because is much faster.

I think this problem could be related with some missing parameter related with the website when the product is first created, but I have tried with all the parameters with no success.

Below you can see an example of one of the xmls that I have used to create the product,  does anybody knows if there is any missing parameter in order to set the product visible for all the stores?

Thanks in advance

<magento_api>
<attribute_set_id>10</attribute_set_id>
<type_id>simple</type_id>
<sku>test-96</sku>
<name>title test-96</name>
<visibility>4</visibility>
<description>description test-96</description>
<short_description>short description test-96</short_description>
<autor>author test-96</autor>
<price>2000.0000</price>
<status>1</status>