cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search page filter problem

Search page filter problem

How can I change the filter in the search page. Or turn off completely? For some reason on my side appears twice. Other data from other screening. Here's the example:

http://lotusmedic.hu/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=g5300

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Search page filter problem

Hi @lotusmedic

Can you please elaborate the issue you are having? Because i'm not getting you. So if you can explain, may be with screenshot can let me help you better.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I tried to better present the problem in this screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzn2v8k0m6ujg21/filter_twice.png?dl=0

The Search page displays twice the filter. The aim would be to either not present or only once.

Hello @lotusmedic

The search which displays at bottom with price is default block of magento. Can you tell me do you have used custom extension for searching and navigation filter? because the block which displays at top seems custom extension block or code.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Goto magento root directory root/app/design/frontend/My_Package/My_Theme/layout/local.xml

Edit local.xml file and add the below code. If local.xml file is not available, create local.xml and add the below code.

<layout version="0.1.0">
<default> <catalogsearch_result_index translate="label"> <reference name="left_first"> <remove name="add_your_block_name" /> </reference> </catalogsearch_result_index> </default> </layout>

Let me know if you you face any query/concern regarding the same.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it is not working. Smiley Sad Any other ideas? Smiley Happy