cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up Multiple Delivery Options & Price Lists

Setting Up Multiple Delivery Options & Price Lists

We are a manufacturer looking at producing an ecommerce site for our trade customers using magento. However our agency is struggling to figure out if the basic system can incorporate our needs. They have suggested the ShipperHQ plugin but ideally we don’t want an additional monthly cost so we would like to know if there is another way around it. Below are the factors that are influencing this issue:

• We use different price bands depending on the qty ordered and the prices are for individual pieces
  • Our quantities are based on box quantities rather than individual pieces
  • We also have different delivery zones across the UK, Europe and the US which means the delivery price is determined by the postcode
  • Depending on the amount of boxes ordered it will change also the cost of the delivery i.e. either courier or pallet service

Based on these requirements is there a way the basic system can accommodate it?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Setting Up Multiple Delivery Options & Price Lists

Hello @Sally_Adventa

Your requirements cannot be completed by default Magento, so you'll need some customization or extensions.

You can try this one Shipping Table Rates, it will help you to achieve what you need. Moreover, it requires a one-time payment, so no monthly costs are required.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello thank you for your help

Our agency states that the issue is with the UK as the delivery rates depend both on number of boxes and on order subtotal. ie free delivery over £300.

Does shipping table rates assist with this? As they say we have to get that and premium matrix rates?

Thanks

Sally

Hello @Sally_Adventa

Yes, the Shipping Table Rates extension will handle this.

Ok thank you - is it possible to have a short trial version so we can see if it does work?

@Sally_Adventa

We don't provide trials but we have a 30-day money back guarantee which ensures our clients really get what they need.