cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShippingEasy can't sync in version Magento 1.9.3.2

ShippingEasy can't sync in version Magento 1.9.3.2

I recently signed up with ShippingEasy to handle all of my shipping for Ebay, Amazon, and Magento.  After setting up my account and walking through the setup procedure ShippingEasy tech support informed me that there is a problem with Magento Version 1.9.3.2 that prevents shipping easy from working and that I need to contact Magento support to get a patch to fix the problem with Magento 1.9.3.2.  I can't seem to find any information on the subject can anybody help me get there?

Thanks,

Scott

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ShippingEasy can't sync in version Magento 1.9.3.2

Hopefully this information has something to do with the problem.  ShippingEasy connects using SOAP/XML-RPC under System / Web Services.

I talked again with ShippingEasy and I'm told Magento 1.9.3.2 has an issue with the 3rd party API and that is has affected not only ShippingEasy but other shipping providers as well.  Has anybody heard about this issue and if there is a patch available or am I being mislead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got shippingeasy support to look further into this issue and this is their response:

-------------------------------------------------

So, I have an update for you. Basically, our developers say when we try to download the orders from the store, we get hundreds of errors. This appears to be a configuration issue on your side somewhere. I am going to give you the text of the error we are getting hundreds of times, so that you can run it by your developer and have them double-check things. This is definitely not an version error or anything like that. Here is the text of the error we are getting:

{noformat}
<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8"?> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlnsSmiley FrustratedOAP-ENV=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/“> <SOAP-ENV:Body> <SOAP-ENV:Fault> <faultcode>100</faultcode> <faultstring>Requested order not exists.</faultstring> </SOAP-ENV:Fault> </SOAP-ENV:Body> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
{noformat}

He also said this -
The weird thing is that the “Requested order not exists” is in not in response to a query for any particular order.  Here is the request body:

{noformat}
POST https://www.mystore.com/index.php/api/v2_soap/index

<?xml version=“1.0" encoding=“UTF-8”?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:typens=“urn:Magento” xmlns:soapenv=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/“>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <typens:salesOrderInfo>
      <sessionId>431b8ee79ff85232725f4dcfeb4b1193</sessionId>
      <orderIncrementId/>
    </typens:salesOrderInfo>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
{noformat}

I would run this by your developer and see what they say. There does not appear to be something we are able to resolve on our end to make this work, as there are many customers on your version of Magento that we are not generating hundreds of errors with every time we try to download orders.

-------------------------------------------

Again, any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.