cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Cart for multiple websites

Single Cart for multiple websites

I have 5 websits and and each website has 1 store and 1 store view. I want to have a single cart for all websites. I have achieved this functionality by following this article http://astrio.net/blog/share-magento-cart-between-multistores/ but the problem is when I switch stores the product prices changes according to the store I am on because i have different product prices on each store. I want the product price to remain same in the cart as of store from which it is added to cart. e.g. if a product have price $10 in store A and $15 in store B. If a product is added to cart from store B it should remain $15 when swithing the store to store A, but in current scnerio when I switch to store A price of product changes to $10. How can this be achieved in magento ? Also I want to apply separate shipping methods on each product in cart e.g. Cart has 3 products, 1 from Store A, 1 from Store B and 1 from Store C, I want the shipping rates to be applied on products according to methods defined in their respective stores like AMAZON does. Right now it is picking shipping rates defined in default store. Can this functionality be achieved in Magento ?

Thanks in Advance