cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Customer can not shown website and not access.

Some Customer can not shown website and not access.

Some Customer can not show website and not access.

Magento ver. 1.9.3.3

The website does not access even not displayed any page of the website for some customers.

so please suggest me how can I fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Some Customer can not shown website and not access.

Hi, we're going to need a bit more information that that to be able to help. 

What kind of errors do customers see? Are those customers always unable to view the website. Are they logged in?

This could suggest that it's a DNS or server configuration issue rather than a Magento issue. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

When Customers open the website then blank page display.

What type of session storage are you using? In my experience, if the session storage is anything other than files, Magento may sometimes do this.

Also, if the session storage is set to files, it might be that the server's hard disk is full (thus no longer allowing new session to be created) or the inodes have ran out (thus not long allowing new files to be created on the system, therefore no sessions can be stored). Both can be checked on the server by running `df -h` and `df -i` respectively.

If you enable developer mode (`Mage::setIsDeveloperMode(true)` in index.php), does the store show any errors?

Thanks for reply,

please let us know, how can I test website on another country server?