cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Still no solution) Error: White product management screen

(Still no solution) Error: White product management screen

Hi all,

I have an anoying problem with editing my products. Every time when i want to manage my product i'll get a whole white screen with some boxes in it (not able to show screenshot). It looks like a problem with loading the page, but i don't know how to solve this. Because of the white screen i'm not able to manage any kind of product on my webshop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is here anyone who recognize the problem and could help with solving it?

Kind regards,

Joran

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Error: White product management screen

It might be difficult to get a screenshot but it would really help us to see one so that we can get a greater understanding of your issue.

That would be easy indeed, here is the screenshot of the error:

I'll hope that someone has a solution for me Smiley Happy

(http://nl.tinypic.com?ref=357lky8)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi there, we still have the problem. Is there anyone who knows why this happens?

You have borken page or broken javascript, did you customize product eidting page? can you open developer console and see if there are any javascript error? can you check the source view and make sure the html is rendered completely?

Hi KuafuSoft,

Thanks for your reaction! So far as i know, i didn't change anything about the product editing page. When i open the developer console i only could see this information as in this screenshot. That's why i couldn't see any error.

developer console

I mean the browser developer console, you can open the developer tool in chrome or FireFox with f12, and click the console tab, there you will see if you have any js errors.

Did you install any extensions, try disable them see if it helps.

Ah that console! Because i am not a JS hero and just have basic html knowledge, i didn't know if there is any error in the js code. 

The first thing what i noticed is that there isn't any <head> available. That would be the reason that it couldn't connect with the CSS file. But how do i get it back haha Smiley Frustrated