cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request: 1111546294276

There has been an error processing your request: 1111546294276

Hi Magento Guru,

I am on Magento 1. My page shows this error code, and I don't know how to fix it.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1478807344534

Here is what I got when I opened the error code report:

a:5:{i:0;s:143:"Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php, line 32";i:1;s:1221:"#0 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1265): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html; char...')
#2 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(80): Mage_Core_Model_App->getResponse()
#3 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(202): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->getResponse()
#4 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#6 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/customer/www/ravenscroft.business/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Could anyone please help me with this?

Thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1

Re: There has been an error processing your request: 1111546294276

Hello,

It may be because of extra white spaces after php closing tag (?>) in some file.

Also read this Post:
http://kb2.adobe.com/community/publishing/505/cpsid_50572.html

• Any HTML output, including the DOCTYPE declaration or any HTML tag, including the head of the page.
  • Extra whitespace before the opening PHP tag of the page, or outside the PHP tags of an include file.
  • Using print() or echo before calling header() or session_start().
  • Using virtual() to include files.
  • Using the byte-order mark (BOM) at the beginning of a page.

Hope this will help you 
    Happy coding Smiley Happy