cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation and size products

Translation and size products

Hi, 

My e-shop is in french and i want to give the choice for my customer to choose french or english language. I have do all the translation on the Configuration products. What can I do more to add this option ?

I want to increase the product's size, is that possible ? I share image with really good quality (1500px) and then the quality is decreasing with the product publication..

Thank you for the help,

Best

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Translation and size products

Hi

the store switcher is displayed automatically when the website has more than 1 store view. Make sure that you have several store views in your current store and all of them are Enabled (System > Manage stores).

For the image quality, I don't understand what you want exactly. By default all images are compressed by Magento with a JPEG quality of 80. Do you want to increase JPEG quality to have less compression ?

Or do you want to display larger images on the website (200px instead of 150px for example) ?

Maxime Coudreuse, developer of Product Manager for Magento: User-friendly product editor with customizable grid interface and category tree for Magento 1 and 2

Thank you for your reply. 

I go to check the stores views. 

For the images, I want larger images on my website. I have the place around the image's product, but I do not found where I can change that.

Best 

LRG

If you use the RWD theme, you must edit  style.css and change width of .product-img-box and .product-view .product-shop: .

// style.css

.product-img-box {
    width: 60%; //original value: 50%
    float: left;
}

.product-view .product-shop {
    width: 40%; //original value: 50%
    float: right;
}

Before: 

2.JPG

After:1.JPG

You can use my software if you want to check the translations of all your products. You can edit them quickly in the grid and there's a spellchecker:3.JPG

It can be useful if you have a lot of products

Best regards

Maxime Coudreuse, developer of Product Manager for Magento: User-friendly product editor with customizable grid interface and category tree for Magento 1 and 2