cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to install mylivechat but all the other widgets on a page disappear

Trying to install mylivechat but all the other widgets on a page disappear

Hi,

I have been tryingt to installl mylivechat on Magento 1.9.1.0 I have added the script to just before the </body> tag in the template I have added it as a astatic block then widget. I keep finding it kills all the other widgets on the page??

Am I missing some permission setting somewhere?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Trying to install mylivechat but all the other widgets on a page disappear

no nothing driving me nuts I am wondering if there is a permission I need to enable?

We are using SSL also

No there shoulnt be any permission for it. And it should work with ssl. At least if url for livechat isn't secured it will be shown in the console.

Have you check  did code which you added appears in the source code?

Hi,

Showing no errors in the console what so ever but whenever I add the script to the page any way I do it the 2 widgets that should show disappear.

</div>
<?php echo $this->getAbsoluteFooter() ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://mylivechat.com/chatinline.aspx?hccid=46289742"></script>
</body>
</html>

It is the correct place in the template th chat widget shows fine all the other disappear I just don;t get why I am baffled.

The position of this script should not interfere with anything else it is the last position on the page.

If it shows and dissapears it maybe z-index or some style css issue where html block is not visible. But also it maybe something not correct with js script. Is everything from livechat control panel enabled and are there correct settings ?

If you want you can add url where you have it appears and hiding