cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the magento cart items send to the fedex for geting the shipping rates from fedex?

Where is the magento cart items send to the fedex for geting the shipping rates from fedex?

In magento cart page and checkout page, after giving billing information and shipping information, i understand that these details are sending to fedex, then the shipping rates are populating in cart page and chekout page, before sending theses details to fedex, i want to change the weight of the product, i Want to add additional value(this value is different for different products) multiplied with weight for each products in the cart, where i can add this, i am new in magento, could n't find where i can add this.

suppose user adding a product in to cart with weight of 2 pounds, i want to send these weight to 2*5 = 10pounds to fedex, so the quantiy of product will be one and weight will be new weight(actualweight*additional), these weight needs to send fedex and get shipping rates from fedex?, how can i do that in magento? please help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Where is the magento cart items send to the fedex for geting the shipping rates from fedex?

@Naveenbos TM

For this you want to use magento event.

Use event "checkout_cart_save_before_handler" and customize it according to your requirements

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now